Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Truffle Tuesday

Truffle says the focus has been on Brulee too many days in a row this week.  She loves her sister, but Truffle demands equal time when it comes to the blog and Mom Paula.
Truffle surveying her domain from the top of the cat tree

Mom Paula:  Truffle has been sulking a little this past weekend.  I'm sure it has to do with the strange smells on Brulee and that allergy pill didn't help.  Truffle has preferred staying in the bedroom away from Brulee and me.  I prefer to believe she knows Brulee wasn't feeling well and that she needed my attention to help her get better.  I always make sure to give Truffle equal time and attention when it comes to cuddling and treats.

Brulee is doing much better today.  I didn't give her an allergy pill because she didn't sneeze one time yesterday.

12 comments:

  1. Glad Brulee is doing better.

    And Truffle, you're so gorgeous you're bound to be da center of attenshun soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad Brulee is doing better - I hope everything is back to normal at your house soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truffle, you look so lovely!
    WE purr Brulee is doing better.
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're happy to hear that Brulee is feeling better!!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Truffle, you look beautiful! I know Mom Paula is giving you the attention you deserve. I am glad to hear that Brulee is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad that Brulee is doing better. Poor Truffle. Hope she comes around soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's hard when attention is divided and some one isn't feeling well

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are such a sweetie, now make up with the Sissy please!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am glad Brulee is feeling better. Great photo of beautiful Truffle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah, Truffle deserves equal time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Truffle, you know you are well loved.

    ReplyDelete

It's so sweet of you to leave us a comment!